NJ1015 staff reveal their favorite River Horse beers for America on Tap
America on Tap in Trenton is coming up soon and leading up to the big event, the NJ101.5 staff are revealing their favorite selections of beer from one of the featured breweries at the event, River Horse Brewing Company.
River Horse is one of the many amazing breweries based right here in New Jersey. The company has a variety of brew for every drinker's taste buds.
In preparation for America on Tap - Trenton, here are the NJ1015 staff's favorite River Horse brews:
- Jim Gearhart - Tripel Horse
- Eric Scott - Oatmeal Milk Stout
- Eric Johnson - River Horse IPA
- Big Joe Henry - Special Ale
- Craig Allen - River Horse IPA
- Matt White - Belgium Freeze
- Jill Myra - Summer Blonde
- Bob Williams - Farmhouse Saison
- Chris Eannucci - Belgium Freeze
- Chris Knight - River Horse Lager
- Diana Gebbia - Summer Blonde
- Double Down - Hop Hazard
- Ray the Prize Guy - Summer Blonde
- Frank Certo - Chocolate Porter
- Dan Tantillo - River Horse IPA
River Horse will plenty of beers on hand for you to try, as wil many other breweries, so get your tickets now and we'll see you at America on Tap - Trenton on Saturday June 6th!