Townsquare Media, an Equal Opportunity Employer, wants all persons who are qualified to know about and apply for all of the job openings that WKXW-FM has available.
If you belong to or know of any community group that helps people find jobs, we want to know about them. When a job opening becomes available at this or any Townsquare station, we will notify that group and they can inform all of their members who would like to know about and apply for jobs at WKXW-FM.
Please tell these organizations to contact Annette Petriccione at 1-800-388-6397 or via email at email@example.com to get on the Job Opportunity Employment Listing Service.
The Job Listing Service is a free Equal Employment Opportunities Outreach program of the New Jersey Broadcasters Association and WKXW-FM.
New Jersey 101.5 FM (WKXW-FM)
109 Walters Ave
Ewing, NJ 08638
7 Centre Drive, Suite 12
Monroe Twp., NJ 08831
NJBA Website: www.njba.com
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE NJBA ABOUT JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT NEW JERSEY 101.5.
CONTACT NEW JERSEY 101.5 AT 609-359-5300.
The #1 FM Talk Station In America is Looking For a Few Good Interns! Are you a motivated, hard working, and proactive college student, looking to get your foot in the door of Broadcasting, Promotions, Marketing or Sales? Then an internship at New Jersey 101.5 is the best choice for you! Interning at New Jersey 101.5 is a hands-on position. You will interact with listeners, clients, and talent, while having a great experience learning about the radio business! You must be able to receive college credit for an internship at New Jersey 101.5. Please email a cover letter and resume to David Kirby at firstname.lastname@example.org
FULL-TIME JOB OPPORTUNITIES
General Sales Manager
New Jersey 101.5 and 94.5 PST are looking for a General Sales Manager. Do you love helping businesses grow? Do you want to develop a team that excels at uncovering marketing objectives and building integrated solutions? This is a rare and exciting opportunity to grow and manage a sales force and be part of our “best in class” sales management team. We are a Townsquare Media brand, which means you have on air and online radio, robust digital assets and live events in your portfolio to help build our clients’ businesses. We provide world class, multi-product sales training to our managers and Account Executives.
- Manage the daily operations of the local radio, live event and digital sales department.
- Use independent judgment and discretion to develop strategies to attain sales revenue and goals.
- Lead a team of people on our existing local sales staff.
- Retain and support our A players, recruit and grow new sellers on the team.
- Work independently and as part of a team to achieve set goals and take us to new heights.
- Follow through with established accountability standards developed by corporate, the RVP, DOS and Market President.
- Responsible for maximizing client revenue opportunities with on-going account list management.
- On-street presence meeting with prospects and clients, assisting AE’s with presentations and in-field coaching.
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition.
- Participate as a key member of the leadership team.
- In depth knowledge of media including radio, digital products in marketing and advertising.
- Must be able to develop exciting written proposals and verbal delivery.
- Must have a successful track record and experience in consultative selling.
- Must have 3 years of sales and management experience with a proven successful track record.
- Highly Competitive Base Salary plus Bonus potential
- Company provided Laptop
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- High Energy Work Environment
- Opportunity for Upward Mobility- The growth opportunity is great. TSM is a fast-growing public company offering opportunities for our managers and salespeople.
Please apply online at: https://www.townsquaremedia.com/careers/openings/?gh_jid=2261163
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Townsquare is a radio, digital media, entertainment and digital marketing solutions company principally focused on being the premier local advertising and marketing solutions platform in small and mid-sized markets across the U.S. Our assets include 320 radio stations and more than 330+ local websites in 67 U.S. markets, a digital marketing solutions company (Townsquare Interactive), a proprietary digital programmatic advertising platform (Townsquare Ignite) and approximately 200 live events with over one million attendees each year. Our brands include local media assets such as WYRK, KLAQ, K2 and NJ101.5; iconic regional and national events such as the Taste of Country Music Festival, WE Fest, Country Jam, the Boise Music Festival, the Red Dirt BBQ & Music Festival and Taste of Fort Collins; and leading tastemaker music and entertainment websites such as XXLmag.com, TasteofCountry.comand Loudwire.com.