Townsquare Media, an Equal Opportunity Employer, wants all persons who are qualified to know about and apply for all of the job openings that WKXW-FM has available.
If you belong to or know of any community group that helps people find jobs, we want to know about them. When a job opening becomes available at this or any Townsquare station, we will notify that group and they can inform all of their members who would like to know about and apply for jobs at WKXW-FM.
Please tell these organizations to contact Annette Petriccione at 1-800-388-6397 or via email at email@example.com to get on the Job Opportunity Employment Listing Service.
The Job Listing Service is a free Equal Employment Opportunities Outreach program of the New Jersey Broadcasters Association and WKXW-FM.
New Jersey 101.5 FM (WKXW-FM)
109 Walters Ave
Ewing, NJ 08638
7 Centre Drive, Suite 12
Monroe Twp., NJ 08831
NJBA Website: www.njba.com
The #1 FM Talk Station In America is Looking For a Few Good Interns! Are you a motivated, hard working, and proactive college student, looking to get your foot in the door of Broadcasting, Promotions, Marketing or Sales? Then an internship at New Jersey 101.5 is the best choice for you! Interning at New Jersey 101.5 is a hands-on position. You will interact with listeners, clients, and talent, while having a great experience learning about the radio business! You must be able to receive college credit for an internship at New Jersey 101.5. Please email a cover letter and resume to David Kirby at firstname.lastname@example.org
FULL-TIME JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Senior Media and Digital Sales Executive:
Townsquare Media Trenton (NJ101.5 FM-WKXW) is looking for full-time dynamic professionals to join our sales executives! Have a sense of what it takes to win? If you want to grow your career, can move at the speed of light and still have fun – Well then we want to talk to you.
- Prospect for qualified local and regional businesses, conduct thorough Customer Needs Analysis (C N A), present and close appropriate marketing solution programs. These programs may include any of Townsquare Media’s many assets for clients: Broadcast and Online radio, digital products such as display, streaming, loyalty programs, e-commerce, audience extension and digital marketing services
- Leverage our live event platform to sell sponsorship and sales programs to new and existing clients
- Create new relationships with local and regional businesses in our area
- Work with local and corporate marketing teams to develop campaign support materials
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets
- Able to make integrated proposals that include key assets and capabilities that include core digital services
- Enter new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients into our CRM database
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success achieving monthly sales quotas consistently
- Provide insight and value to executive management to shape the future of our organization
- Strategically develop client presentations, utilizing above average presentation skills
- Goal oriented, a strong work ethic and a sense of what it takes to win is essential
- Ability to have basic understanding of how digital services work including: SEO/SEM, targeted ads including geo-fence, behavioral, mobile and website
- The successful candidate will be smart, curious, tenacious, entrepreneurial, independent, passionate, and enthusiastic, and work with urgency to meet deadlines.
- Strong desire to be coached, mentored, and developed while comfortable being an individual contributor.
- Comfortable with prospecting and cold calling.
- Ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Growth opportunity is great. TSM is a fast growing public company offering unlimited earning potential to our managers and salespeople
- Previous sales experience preferred but not required
- Associates/Bachelor’s business/marketing-related degree or equivalent experience
- Google Certifications is a plus
- Highly Competitive Base Salary plus Uncapped Commission
- Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly contests
- 3 weeks of Vacation Time
- Company provided Laptop
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- High Energy Work Environment
- Opportunity for Upward Mobility
Please apply online at: https://www.townsquaremedia.com/careers/openings?gh_jid=1834029
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Townsquare is a radio, digital media, entertainment and digital marketing solutions company principally focused on being the premier local advertising and marketing solutions platform in small and mid-sized markets across the U.S. Our assets include 321 radio stations and more than 330+ local websites in 67 U.S. markets, a digital marketing solutions company (Townsquare Interactive), a proprietary digital programmatic advertising platform (Townsquare Ignite) and approximately 200 live events. Our brands include local media assets such as WYRK, KLAQ, K2 and NJ101.5; iconic local and regional events such as WYRK’s Taste of Country (update link!), the Boise Music Festival, the Red Dirt BBQ & Music Festival and Taste of Fort Collins; and leading tastemaker music and entertainment websites such as XXLmag.com, TasteofCountry.com and Loudwire.com.