Jersey’s most romantic movies picked by you
Tuesday is the 20th anniversary of the release of movie "Titanic." It's the epic story of Jack & Rose, a very big boat, and an iceberg. You can see the original Hollywood Reporter review here. With that in mind, I asked New Jersey "what's your all time favorite romantic movie?" I figured since right now all the romance seems to involve the holidays, you might be missing those that don't.
Here's some of what you came up with as only Jersey can:
- Rhonda Dobin Silver - I can watch 13 Going on 30 all the time; how romantic!
- Susan Petitdemange - Goodfellas. When Henry & Karen start dating & he takes her to all the best places.
- Max Dolcelli - Broke Back Mountain.
- Scott Bluebond - West Side Story. Once.
- Linda Lockard Phillips - An Affair to Remember. Bridges of Madison County.
- Kimberley D. Witkowski - The Notebook.
- Marcus Edleman - Rocky.
- Chipps Cooney - Mommy Dearest.
- Linda Lockard - Phillips Against All Odds.
- Craig Daliessio - Forrest Gump.
More from New Jersey 101.5: