Your 10 favorite ethnic restaurants in New Jersey
When The Daily Meal called Hunan Taste in Denville the best Chinese restaurant New Jersey, our own Patrick Lavery felt compelled to agree in a recent article.
But since New Jersey is a state that is replete with some of the most diverse ethnic eateries, we didn’t want to stop there. We thought it was important to ask our listeners what the best ethnic restaurants are.
Here are some of the answers we got (By the way, kudos to New Brunswick for making the list 3 times).
- Best Ethiopian - Dashen Ethiopian Cuisine in New Brunswick
- Best Jamaican - Cool Runnin’s Caribbean Cuisine in New Brunswick
- Best Vietnamese - Pho Xinh in Mount Laurel
- Best Portuguese - Fire Pit Grill in Bayville
- Best Italian - Catherine Lombardi Restaurant in New Brunswick
- Best Polish - Henry’s Deli in Trenton
- Best Mexican - La Esperanza in Lindenwold
- Best French - Chez Catherine in Westfield
- Best South American - Cucharamama in Hoboken
- Best Thai - Origin Thai in Somerville
More from New Jersey 101.5: