Kevin Nagle didn't order a small arsenal of Ruger handguns and rifles — but he got one. And now he's facing theft and weapons charges for holding onto it.

According to Barnegat Police, on Wednesday, a UPS investigator reported to the Barnegat Police Department that a package was accidental delivered on Nov. 25 to Nagle's residence on Deer Run Drive South in Barnegat Township.

The package came from Ruger Guns in Connecticut and was supposed to be delivered to a Ruger gun dealer within the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas, police said.

Apparently, a UPS employee observed that the package was damaged when seen at the UPS Meadowlands N.J. Sorting facility. The UPS employee repackaged the box but placed the wrong shipping label on the box, police said.

The package contained eight Ruger handguns and three Ruger rifles (a Ruger .44 magnum Super Blackhawk revolver, a Ruger 10/22 .22 caliber rifle, a Ruger GP100 .357 magnum revolver, a Ruger SR22P .22 caliber pistol, a Ruger 22/45 Lite .22 caliber pistol, a Ruger SP101 .357 magnum revolver, a Ruger SR19ll .45 caliber pistol, a Ruger American .223 rifle, a Ruger Single-Nine .22 caliber revolver, a Ruger Mark III target .22 caliber pistol, and a Rugor Precision 6.5 mm Creedmoor rifle), police said.

Sgt. Jeffrey Ryan said he couldn't say exactly when Nagle, 33, became aware of the contents of the package, but he'd had it for three weeks before police became involved.

"When you become in possession of something you reasonably know isn't yours, and you don't do anything about it, and it's clearly something you didn't order, that's considered theft," he said.

Ryan said Ruger realized on Dec. 8 it had never received the guns and entered them into a national database for missing firearms.

Barnegat Police Sgt. Gary Larussa and Ptl. Richard Carr investigated the case and all the weapons were recovered, police said. Nagle  was arreted on charges of theft by failure to make proper disposition, unlawful possession of handguns, and unlawful possession of rifles.

He was processed and transported to the Ocean County Jail in default of a $100,000 bail with a 10 percent option, police said