New Jersey’s 10 favorite ‘nightcap’ beverages
Recently we had a discussion about whether or not New Jerseyans enjoy a cocktail everyday. Well, not everyone does, but it turns out if you’re going to have a drink, a great time to have one is right before bed.
Yes, the classic nightcap is very much alive and well, and designed to help you sleep like a baby..and we thought we’d let you know what the quintessential NJ nightcaps are! Of course, Dennis and I included our favorites in the list!
- Dennis’ Jack Rox (Jack Daniels, water and a lemon peel)
- Judi’s Piña Colada (3 oz Coconut Milk, 1oz Malibu Rum, 1 pkg Stevia)
- Glass of Reisling with a natural fruit ice pop stirred in
- Manishewitz Creamy White concord wine
- Hot Tea with lemon, honey and 1/2 shot bourbon
- Somrus Indian cream liqueur
- Everclear and Orange Juice
- A Shot of Sambuca
- Kombucha (Fermented sweet tea)
- Paloma (Tequila, Lime Juice, grapefruit soda or Fresca)
More from New Jersey 101.5: