10 unique home-grown New Jersey businesses
Everyone knows how difficult it can be to run a small business in the Garden State. With so many creative minds in New Jersey, there's a uniqueness to many of the businesses close to home.
We discussed this topic on air and heard from so many people who turned their hobbies into their careers, including gourmet Asian fusion hot sauce, handmade psychic materials and a custom stripper clothing line.
Here's a list of our 10 favorite home-grown New Jersey businesses that we discussed with you on our show:
- Manolo's Best Chili — vegan chili
- Tameless Designs — custom cheerleader outfits
- Jim's Jarhead Jerky — beef jerky
- Wendy Joy's Treasures — handmade picture quilts
- Grouse Studios — hand-painted furniture and jewelry
- Meatloaf's Kitchen — dog birthday cakes and treats
- Hilltop Herbals — herbalist (yeah sure)
- Precision Care Detailing — custom auto detailing
- Mary Anna's Tea — iced tea producer
- The Hangover Pretzel Company — gourmet spiced pretzels
More from New Jersey 101.5: