Five things to do with the new Murphy bobblehead (Opinion)
The National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum unveiled it's latest offering, a bobblehead of our own Gov. Phil Murphy. They go on sale in August at a cost of $25 plus $8 shipping per order.
So I plan to buy plenty to help the cause. Here's what I recommend using them for:
- Taking batting practice, since I'm missing baseball so much.
- Trying out my new driver at the golf driving range.
- Testing my new tires to see if they're really puncture-proof
- My new garbage disposal is supposedly the heavy-duty industrial one
- Helping my nephew to train his dog to fetch
Hey, it's for a good cause!
The post above reflects the thoughts and observations of New Jersey 101.5 talk show host Dennis Malloy. Any opinions expressed are Dennis' own.
More from New Jersey 101.5:
MORE INFO: 7 easy ways to stop touching your face