Can you handle our Election Day drinking game?
The day is finally here: Election Day 2016. The celebration doesn't have to end after you leave the voting booth, we've got an official NJ101.5 drinking game to help you get through the next 24 hours.
Have your drink ready, here are the rules.
Take a sip when:
- Someone mentions Hillary's emails.
- Someone says "it's too early to tell."
- You see the hashtag "#VoteNoOnTwo."
- Someone claims the election is "rigged."
- There's talk of making "America great again."
- You see the hashtag "#ImWithHer."
Take a big gulp when:
- Someone says they'll "move to Canada" if Trump/ Hillary wins.
- Gary Johnson or Jill Stein are mentioned.
- You hear the words "swing state."
Finish your drink when:
- It is announced which candidate will get Jersey's electoral votes.
- A winner is declared.
More from New Jersey 101.5: