10 concert lies on National Concert Day
May 1 has been designated National Concert Day. It's going to be a great year for concerts in New Jersey!
The man who took me to my first Bruce Springsteen show in 1984 and who I went to most of the concerts of my youth with Glenn Stuart whom you may know as lead singer of the B Street Band has put together a list of ten lies he's told at concerts. There is one truth in there. Bet you can't figure out which one it is.
- Nickelback rocks!
- Sure, I'd love to buy you that $60 t shirt.
- This bathroom line is not that bad.
- This stadium beer sure is tasty!
- No, I don't mind standing behind you while your girlfriend enjoys the show from your shoulders.
- F#$k me? No, f#$k you pal, that's my seat!
- I enjoy anything that Dave Mathews wants to spend twenty minutes "jamming" on.
- Yeah, they're good, but they ain't The Cure!
- No, I don't want to have sex later, let's just enjoy the show!
- I am so high right now!
More from New Jersey 101.5: