Last Meal Before the Apocalypse – Moose’s Law – Tonight’s Late Show
Here’s what’s coming up at 11 on New Jersey’s only all live /all local/ all night show…with me, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
3) Have you ever broken down in the middle of the Turnpike or Parkway, and how did you escape injury? Sunday morning a Piscataway man who broke down on the Turnpike when his car stalled in the center lane has been identified.
4) What do you feel we need more of in this state…doctors or lawyers? Just yesterday, 27 young attorneys sworn in to practice in N.J. However, the doctor shortage will become more acute in the near future…as addressed by Assemblywoman Amy Handlin.
6) Are you still drinking old school beers….and if not, what have you switched to? Here’s a list of Nine Beers Americans No Longer drink!
7) How big a fan are you of 'Call of Duty: Black Ops II' …fans spend more than $1 billion on the video game in two weeks…or is there any game you’d prefer to have over that one?
8) Legislators want shore towns that accept federal beach-replenishment money to do away with beach tags…Do you feel that shore towns that accept federal money for beach replenishment not charge to use the beach?
8) Hobbit Nausea: Dizzy Movie Making Fans Sick? What movies have made you sick?
9) New wrinkle in the ballot initiative to legalize gay marriage….Assemblyman Gusciora wants the ballot initiative, Senate President Steve Sweeney would rather play politics and have it go through the legislature in order to override Governor Christie’s veto. Would you rather be able to vote on legalizing same sex marriage, or wait for the legislature to pass it?
Plus other stuff as it comes up, only on New Jersey’s only all-live, all-local, all night show, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche!”
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”