Download the NJ 101.5 app BEFORE the snowstorm hits
The forecast has been in flux all week, but one of the biggest storms of the winter so far could hit this weekend -- even if snowfall totals aren't huge, the icing and wintry mix may be a serious hazard.
It'll be important to stay informed.
We'll be sending alerts through the New Jersey 101.5 app for Android and iOS — about the latest forecasts, traffic impacts, closings, power outages and critical news related to a storm that could bring dozens of inches of snow to much of New Jersey Tuesday.
On the app you can:
• Read the latest forecast from Meteorologist Dan Zarrow
• Get traffic and mass transit alerts
• See if your school is open in the storm
• Check on power outages
• Get breaking news updates
• Stream New Jersey 101.5 from anywhere
• Submit photos, videos of the snow in your neighborhood — show us what you're seeing
• See how our hosts are spending their snow day
• Use Apple CarPlay & Android Auto modes to stay focused on the road while listening
• Play music in the background with full controls
• Share anything from NJ1015.com via Facebook or Twitter
• Call New Jersey 101.5's shows or Tweet @NJ1015 from within the app
• Save articles for reading later (supports offline viewing)
The app also supports AirPlay for wireless streaming from iOS devices. Get the app now for free.
More from New Jersey 101.5: