COVID-19: Please don’t take my spring and summer away
Spring has sprung, on more than the calendar in New Jersey.
Each year, there are events in my personal and professional life that just mean Spring and Summer.
I hope that I/we don't lose:
- My neighborhood Tractor Race over Memorial Day weekend.
- Broadcasting live from the Asbury Park Boardwalk.
- Numerous cookouts.
- 4th Of July gatherings and fireworks.
- The New Jersey Festival of Ballooning live broadcast(s).
- My neighborhood horseshoe competition...one year, it went on in the pouring rain.
- Pulled Pork Fest is good eating, in my neighborhood.
- Sadly, the Somerset County 4-H Fair (in August) has (already) been cancelled.
Let the "cancelled list" be short, New Jersey.