What’s the best breakfast in New Jersey?
As many of you may know, McDonald's launched it's all day breakfast menu today. That being said, New Jersey is no stranger to breakfast food.
During the 12 o'clock hour, we asked listeners to name their favorite breakfast places in the Garden State. Here's the list they came up with, as well as a few of our staff's favorites.
- C&G's Country Cafe in Toms River
- Maritsa's Cuisine in Maple Shade
- Johnny Prince's Bayway Diner in Linden
- Sky Cafe in Pittstown
- Glory's Meat Market in Jackson
- The New Ewing Diner in Ewing
- Woody's Town Cafe in Allentown
- Amy's Omelette House in Burlington
- Turning Point in Long Branch
- Corner Post Diner in Brick
- Red Barn Cafe and Penza's Pies in Hammonton