Wayfair Can Offer the Most Rewarding Work of Your Career
If you're looking for a career opportunity that offers rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, you'll absolutely love working at Wayfair, which is on a mission to reinvent the way people shop for their homes.
As one of the world's largest online destinations for home needs, Wayfair has warehouses all across the globe, including right here in New Jersey, where associates help ensure customers get their orders in a timely manner.
Here are the daily responsibilities of a Wayfair Warehouse Associate:
- Unloading furniture orders, manually moving large, heavy goods and staging them
- Repeatedly lifting 75+ pounds alone and moving product 150+ pounds alone or via team lift
- Wearing comfortable clothing to move around the warehouse safely while working
- Performing additional tasks as assigned
- Staying active, as Warehouse Associates are on the move for their whole shift in a fast-paced environment
For this role, prospective applicants will need to be at least 18 years old and be able to read and speak English for safety reasons. No previous warehouse experience is necessary.
Through their commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, Wayfair is confident that they will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you're interested in joining their team, click here to submit your employment application today.