Top Holiday Gifts for the Choosy Foodies in Your Life
With Christmas just around the corner, it can be difficult to think of presents for loved ones with picky or high-brow tastes. Since many people consider themselves foodies, giving a unique gift that will reflect their lifestyle choices or love for food can be a surprising and unique way to show you care! Below is a list of gifts that every foodie will appreciate.
- Pistachio Cream (for the High-Brow Foodie) This creamy pistachio spread tastes even better than Nutella! Though a bit on the expensive side, this delicious spread makes a great stocking stuffer.
- Personalized Cutting Board (for the Martha Stewart Wanna-be Foodie) Know anyone obsessed with Pinterest? Brighten their holiday with a custom-engraved board that looks beautiful on any kitchen counter.
- Obol (for the Youthful Foodie) This bowl prevents cereal from getting soggy and is perfect for kids and adult children alike!
- David Bradley Chocolate (for the Foodie with a Sweet Tooth) This gourmet gift is Dennis Malloy-approved and guaranteed to bring a smile to anyone's face. There are even sugar-free chocolates for those with dietary restrictions.
- Ninja Master Prep Blender (for the Healthy Foodie) With great reviews at an economical price, this Ninja blender is perfect for smoothie lovers everywhere.
- 'Gluten-Free on a Shoestring' Cookbook (for the Gluten-Free Foodie) Eating gluten-free can be restrictive and expensive. This cookbook has tasty recipes for those who want to stay gluten-free on a budget!
- iPhone Camera Lens Extension (for the #Instagram Foodie) Do you know anyone obsessed with taking pictures of their food? Are they hashtag enthusiasts? This is the perfect gift for the person who always photographs their meals for Instagram. Great for selfies, too.
- Veggetti Vegetable Slicer (for the Vegetarian Foodie) Despite its funny name, this nifty little gadget does some serious work in the kitchen! Ideal for vegetables like zucchini and carrots, the Veggetti can slice vegetables into spaghetti quickly. A wonderful gift for low-carb dieters as well!
- Meseta Espressione Machine (for the Caffeinated Foodie) Another Dennis Malloy-approved gift, this machine's espresso is so authentic it's like taking a trip to Italy (without the cost of a plane ticket)!