Struggling with drug addiction? Here’s how to get help
Thousands of New Jerseyans are struggling with drug addiction and many likely feel lost and don't really know where to turn for help. But there are several resources available for those who need assistance.
MAKE THE CALL
- NJ Connect for Recovery - 1-855-652-3737
- 211: This number provides clinically trained and supervised telephone specialists who are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week to educate, assist, and refer individuals and families who may be battling addictions.
- 2ND Floor - (888) 222-2228: This is a confidential and anonymous helpline for New Jersey's youth and young adults. We are here to help you find solutions to the problems that you face at home, at school or at play.
- N.J. Hope Line - (855) 654-6735: A 24/7 peer support and suicide prevention hotline
- The Ocean County Prosecutor's list of inpatient and Outpatient treatment, plus local helplines
- Governor’s Council on Alcoholism & Drug Abuse
- NJ Division of Mental health and Addiction Services, directory of addiction treatment centers: Provides a county-by-county list of treatment facilities throughout the Garden State.
- New Jersey Narcotics Anonymous