As the fire at its massive Delanco warehouse continues to smoulder, Dietz and Watson says it's business as usual as they relocate operations to facilities in Philadelphia and Baltimore.

Fire at Dietz and Watson warehouse on Sunday (WCAU TV)

"Everybody's not only gonna have a job they'll be working many, many hours," Louis Eni, CEO for Dietz & Watson told WPVI TV about the immediate future of the 130 people employed at the Burlington County facility. "The steps are to ramp up production, fill our immediate needs and start building inventory."

In a statement on their Facebook page the company is optimistic about rebounding from the fire. "We're a family company, and we will come out of this stronger and closer than ever. Thank you for the outpouring of support over the past couple of days. We're happy to report that the fire is now contained. You'll still be able to find the premium meats and artisan cheeses you've loved for nearly 75 years."

Eni predicts the warehouse will have to be demolished but tells  WCAU TV prices will not rise on its products as a result of the fire.

The fire at the warehouse was contained late on Monday afternoon but continues to flare up in spots according to the Burlington County Times. “It’s still not safe to go near (the warehouse)" Delanco Fire Chief Ron Holt told the newspaper. “It’s still flaring up and periodically we’ve been putting water on it.”

Smoke, Debris On Two Sides Of The River

Nearby neighbors watch a fire burn at the Dietz and Watson warehouse in Delanco (WPVI TV)

Smoke continues to hover over a nearby neighborhood but is not toxic. WPVI TV says the smoke is from cardboard and charcoal mixed with cold air from industrial freezers inside the warehouse. There are also reports of fist-size ash and debris falling on homes in Burlington County and across the river in Bucks County reports the Burlington County Times.

New Jersey American Water, which asked residents to conserve water during the fire and says water pressure should be back to normal today. According to a tweet from the company they opened up an emergency well that provided firefighters with 500 gallons of water per minute.

Fire official initially say the fire started in the center of the building and quickly spread to the roof according to WCAU TV.  7,000 solar panels on the roof, however, presented challenges in attacking the fire because of the threat of electrocution.