Who Won The Debate? From The Newsroom
The candidates for New Jersey's U.S. Senate seat squared off in a candidate forum at our studios last night.
- The debate got argumentative at times, and both candidates put a lot of focus on helping the middle class.
- Governor Christie is the target of union leaders.
- The latest federal jobs report shows a mixed bag.
- Atlantic City reports bleak September gaming numbers.
- The search goes on for a hit and run driver in Lakewood.
- Heating costs are expected to rise this winter.
- Jackson School District continues to mourn the loss of two sisters.
- New Jersey did not contribute towards a reverse in foreclosure fortunes.
- A new law would require companies to disclose political contributions.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Wednesday's poll asked if you had a problem with Governor Christie's out-of-state travel. 67% said they have no issue with it, while 33% say they do.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Verizon Fios1 New Jersey