Christie, Mega Millions, Taxes: From the Newsroom
We take a look today at how large of a national microscope Governor Christie is under.
- The spotlight grows on Governor Christie as talks of a Presidential run heat up.
- Do Americans trust each other?
- A Supreme Court decision could impact online shopping.
- Concertgoers could possibly benefit from a recent ruling.
- The latest on the Mega Millions jackpot.
- Newark’s spending is the subject of a new Comptroller report.
- A study on parole and crime.
- Taking a look into our dining habits.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Tuesday’s poll asked if online gambling was good for New Jersey; 74 percent said, ‘Yes,’ 26 percent, ‘No.’
Video of the Day
Courtesy Associated Press