Two Mega Millions Winners: From the Newsroom
The historic Mega Millions rollovers came to an end Tuesday night when two winning tickets were sold for the $636 million jackpot.
- The big winners were out-of-state, but two NJ winners got a bit lucky.
- A Jersey girl does the state proud.
- New efforts to crack down on the ‘Knockout’ game.
- Why are NJ motorists driving so fast?
- The latest on the Short Hills carjacking.
- Tax collections exceed estimates.
- New Jersey vs. New York in a Super Bowl war.
- Holiday package thefts rise.
- Seaside continues to repair their boardwalk through recent inclement weather.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Video of the Day
Courtesy Associated Press