New Jersey 101.5 is now available on Amazon Alexa-enabled devices
New Jersey 101.5 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. That means you can hear news, traffic, weather and your favorite talk show hosts any time, from any location, using your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device. It even works with the Amazon shopping app on your phone.
Setting up New Jersey 101.5 on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for New Jersey 101.5. Tap on the station logo to get to the New Jersey 101.5. skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the New Jersey 101.5. skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play New Jersey One Oh One Five."
That's to listen to our live stream. You can also add New Jersey 101.5 to your Flash Briefing for quick news updates throughout the day.
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.