Hear traffic reports every 15 minutes on New Jersey 101.5 FM.
Traffic Alerts for Tuesday, August 14
6:09 a.m. - NJ Transit cancellations for Tuesday.
- 7:10 a.m. (#208) from Montclair State due to PTC equipment availability*
- REINSTATED: 6:12 a.m. (#209) from Montclair State due to PTC equipment availability*
Morris & Essex
- 6:21 a.m. (#0304) from Summit due to engineer availability
- 5:10 a.m. (#402) from Gladstone due to equipment availability
- 4:55 a.m. (#0301) from Hoboken due to engineer availability
- REINSTATED: 8:08 a.m. (#6624) from Dover due to PTC equipment availability*
- REINSTATED: 6:15 a.m. (#607) from Hoboken due to PTC equipment availability*
- 9:12 a.m. (#3832) from Trenton due to PTC equipment availability*
North Jersey Coast Line
- 6:49 a.m. from Long Branch due to engineer availabilityv
NJ Transit - Several Northeast Corridor, North Jersey Coast Line, Morris & Essex Line, and Pascack Valley Line routes are temporarily changed, to allow for Positive Train Control installation and safety upgrades.
Garden State Parkway northbound - A new traffic pattern is in effect near #125 (Chevalier Ave) in Sayreville.The lanes will be divided with three lanes to the right and four lanes to the left. Drivers exiting at 125 or 127 (Rt 9, 287 and 440) should stay to the right and through traffic to the left.