Talkin’ Tax Cuts: From the Newsroom
Governor Christie held his post-election press conference at the State House on Monday.
- Governor Christie addressed tax cut talks and spoke about the Port Authority.
- Seaside rebuilds again after the boardwalk fire.
- Spotswood mourns the loss of a beloved teen couple.
- NJ’s internet gambling gets off to a strong start.
- A measure targets high school steroid use.
- Atlantic City’s Mayor-Elect lays out new plans.
- Obama hopes to move past health care website woes.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Monday’s poll asked where you plan to do the bulk of your holiday shopping; 47 percent said local shops, 41 percent malls, and 12 percent online.
Video of the Day
Courtesy Associated Press