The Crazy 47 Days In Trenton: From The Newsroom
The Devils tied up the Eastern Conference Finals at 1 by defeating the Rangers 3 to 2 last night at MSG. Meanwhile, in East Hanover, Governor Christie continued his verbal assault of some Trenton Democrats.
- Our full coverage of the playoff series continues, with game recaps and reviews. We welcome you to show us your colors.
- Governor Christie called two Democratic legislators "jokers," while also still offering no answer on a future run for higher office.
- Are you still smelling that foul odor in parts of New Jersey?
- Two Shore lawmakers are floating a bill that would give tax credits to E-ZPass commuters.
- A new poll shows New Jerseyans' views on same-sex marriage.
- State Wildlife officials say that the most recent bear hunt has led to a major drop in complaint calls.
- More New Jersey homeowners are beginning to turn to short sales.
- A new survey determines whether NJ is a supportive state for expectant parents.
- A study examines the safety of bottles and sippy cups for babies.
- In an effort diversify non-gaming options, a plan is introduced in Atlantic City for a resort and year-round water park.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Wednesday's poll asked if you agree with a new ordinance in Point Pleasant Beach that will require bars to close to midnight. 70% say do not.
VIDEO OF THE DAY
Courtesy Governor's Office