Tax Cut Battle Under The Dome: From The Newsroom
The disagreement over a tax cut continued between Republicans and Democrats at the State House on Wednesday.
- Republicans bashed Assembly Democrats for not posting a tax cut bill at today's session.
- A new poll shows that New Jerseyans want to be able to smile again in their license photo.
- College students at William Paterson University told us they were suffering from political ad fatigue.
- New home construction jumped in September.
- Newsweek is ending their print magazine edition.
- Authorities foiled an NYC terror plot.
- NJ Leaders are pushing a ballot question bond.
- Beach sweeps are set for Saturday.
- A South Jersey woman died after a burglary.
- Cracking down on underage drinking is the target of a contest.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Wednesday's poll received a ton of votes, asking who won the second Presidential Debate. 47% said President Obama, 46% Mitt Romney, while 7% called it a draw.