Oliver Calls Out Christie: From The Newsroom
In response to recent boasts about cutting the state government workforce, Assembly Speaker Sheila Oliver is not in agreement with Governor Christie on the topic.
- Oliver says slashing workers should not be worn as a badge of honor.
- Mitt Romney is not blaming the Governor for his presidential loss.
- Building in NJ starts out strong in 2013.
- Sandy debris cleanup is costing a hefty penny.
- Geraldo takes digs at Newark’s Mayor.
- New legislation would ease fuel issues during emergencies.
- A major storm bears down on NJ.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.