Late Show: Vet brings service dog into restaurant and upsets owner
Live from the Jim Gearhart Broadcast Facility somewhere in the wilds of the Garden State, it’s New Jersey’s ONLY ALL LIVE –ALL LOCAL-ALL NIGHT SHOW, with me, Jersey Guy Ray Rossi – “el rey de la noche” – merely a guy with a microphone, transmitter, and internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State via RadioPup 3.0 on your smartphone or tablet, online at nj1015.com; and on your FM at 101.5!
1) Should a veteran who suffers from PTSD be allowed to bring his black lab service dog with him to a restaurant?
2) For guys who weren’t snipped at birth, have you ever had to be snipped later in life? A lawsuit claims an Alabama man had penis mistakenly amputated during circumcision.
4) Which newscasters catch your eye? Meteorologist responds to viewer who criticized her ‘tight-fitting’ dresses.
5) Ray the Ray – Heroes of the Day the Folks of the Mobile Meals of Westfield who hit the million-meal milestone after 46 years of serving the homebound
8) Which boardwalk in Jersey has the best food and where are the best restaurants at the shore?
10) Should dog owners be required to clean up their dog’s poop on their own property? Is it too intrusive for the township to fine them, or is it the homeowners right to leave the poop where the dog drops it?
12) Ever come across a haunted place in New Jersey?
13) Do you believe in psychics? And has a fortune teller’s prediction ever come true?
15) Have you ever gotten bagged for blowing through a crosswalk? Do you feel the program to ticket crosswalk violators is just a money grab?
16) Ever landed a better job after being fired? 'SNL' cast member Brooks Wheelan 'fired' after one season. Have you ever landed a better job than the one you were fired from?
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
Feel free to make a “Ray-Quest” Listener Suggested Topic at @RayRossiNJ1015 on Twitter or on Facebook at Ray Rossi (The Jersey Guy)!