Late Show: Should Christie step aside if he’s running for president?
Live from the Jim Gearhart Broadcast Facility it’s New Jersey’s ONLY ALL LIVE –ALL LOCAL-ALL NIGHT SHOW, with me, Ray Rossi – the Jersey Guy! Spreading the gospel of the Garden State via RadioPup 3.0 on your smartphone or tablet, online at nj1015.com; and on your FM at 101.5!
2) Rowan University introduces 'all gender' bathrooms – are all gender bathrooms going too far? In other words, we don’t want to hurt other people’s feelings by making them go to a bathroom they’re not comfortable with!
3) A poll shows that Half of Americans Don't Want Their Sons Playing Football. I feel football’s popularity will start to decline in 20 years. What say you?
4) Does it make you more afraid to share the road with truckers now that Congress has suspended rest rules for truckers?
5) If you live next to the Turnpike, a speedway, or high school, you have to expect noise. The Rahway marching band irritates neighbors – legitimate beef or not? How have you dealt with a noisy neighbor?
6) Methinks the big guy needs to step aside if he’s running for president. What do you think? Gov. Chris Christie hasn’t decided whether to run for president but says he won’t quit as governor if he does. By nearly a 2-to-1 margin, New Jersey voters say he should step aside if he runs.
7) I don’t have a problem being in the nude, but only in certain places…..like at home or in bed. Have you ever gone nude in an unusual place?
8) TV shows you binge watch - HBO to will release high-def version of 'The Wire' and if you never caught it, you’ll be able to catch the marathon starting December 26th.
9) Rossi Posse iPod Shuffle for stuff!
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup 3.0 app…at nj1015.com…and on your FM at 101.5!
Here’s today’s Posse Poll: