Late Show [7/9]: Could Gov. Christie win the Presidency?
Live from the Jim Gearhart Broadcast Facility somewhere in the wilds of the Garden State, it’s New Jersey’s ONLY ALL LIVE –ALL LOCAL-ALL NIGHT SHOW, with me, Jersey Guy Ray Rossi – “el rey de la noche” – merely a guy with a microphone, transmitter, and internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State via RadioPup 3.0 on your smartphone or tablet, online at nj1015.com; and on your FM at 101.5!
Trending on social media and on your radio:
1) The worst job to do in the heat?
7) How many tats do you have? And at what age did you get your first tattoo? A man with extreme OCD removes teenage tattoos but gets entire body inked instead.
8) If you’re in food service, would you rather work for a salary and get no tips? There’s a no tipping policy at a new Fishtown restaurant.
11) Have you ever had an encounter with a bear? We’re being told Prepare for More Black Bears
12) The Superman logo is being barred by DC Comics from a memorial statue of boy that was starved to death by his grandparents. Do you feel that’s a douchy move on the part of DC Comics.
14) What shows do you binge watch…..According to a TIVO STUDY: BREAKING BAD THE MOST BINGE-WATCHED SHOW
15) There’s a bill being proposed by both Senators Cory Booker and Rand Paul that would scrub low-level criminal records in order to help nonviolent offenders get jobs. Have you been held back from getting a job due to something you may have done when you were a kid?
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
Feel free to make a “Ray-Quest” Listener Suggested Topic at @RayRossiNJ1015 on Twitter or on Facebook at Ray Rossi (The Jersey Guy)!
And take today’s Rossi Posse Poll: