Late Show [7/10] Booker and Paul propose bill to expunge criminal records of non violent offenders. [Poll]
Live from the Jim Gearhart Broadcast Facility somewhere in the wilds of the Garden State, it’s New Jersey’s ONLY ALL LIVE –ALL LOCAL-ALL NIGHT SHOW, with me, Jersey Guy Ray Rossi – “el rey de la noche” – merely a guy with a microphone, transmitter, and internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State via RadioPup 3.0 on your smartphone or tablet, online at nj1015.com; and on your FM at 101.5!
Trending on social media and on your radio:
1) George Carlin gets street named in his honor, after compromise with Catholic Church. Who would like to name a street after?
2) Do you agree with the bill being proposed by both Senators Cory Booker and Rand Paul that would help nonviolent offenders get jobs by eliminating their records? Have you been held back from getting a job due to something you may have done when you were a kid? [Poll]
4) Who are the most maniacal fans? [Poll/Video] Watch Brazilian soccer fan bust up TV after embarrassing loss.
7) How many tats do you have? And at what age did you get your first tattoo? A man with extreme OCD removes teenage tattoos but gets entire body inked instead.
8) If you’re in food service, would you rather work for a salary and get no tips? There’s a no tipping policy at a new Fishtown restaurant.
13) Have you ever had an encounter with a bear? We’re being told Prepare for More Black Bears
14) Rossi Posse iPod Shuffle
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
Feel free to make a “Ray-Quest” Listener Suggested Topic at @RayRossiNJ1015 on Twitter or on Facebook at Ray Rossi (The Jersey Guy)!
And take today’s Rossi Posse Poll: