Another Christie Tirade: From The Newsroom
Governor Christie went off on one of his infamous YouTube moments Wednesday, lashing out at a former White House doctor.
- The Governor told the doctor to "shut up" after she said she feared him dying in office.
- Christie also spoke on Wednesday about shore towns building up dunes and the issuing of block grants.
- Meanwhile, Senate President Steve Sweeney responded to recent criticisms from Christie.
- The budget boss warns of the rainy day fund in NJ being nearly empty.
- A severe winter weather blast threatens New Jersey from early Friday into Saturday.
- Flu-related absences rise in schools.
- Autumn Pasquale's parents squabble over her memorial fund money.
- Monmouth County launches a task force to fight against Sandy fraud.
- Residents react to no more Saturday mail.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Stay current on this storm with Alan Kasper's complete forecast and blog.
Wednesday's poll asked how much time you lose daily sitting in traffic across New Jersey. 54% said under 30 minutes, 20% up to an hour, 15% more than an hour, and 11% lose more than 2 hours a day.