Weather Worries in NJ: From the Newsroom
A unpleasant, wild patch of weather continues to wreak havoc and derail summer plans across New Jersey.
- June's rainfall broke NJ records.
- What have the conditions meant for shore businesses post-Sandy?
- The Millburn home invasion suspect appears in court.
- A tax cut takes center stage in the Garden State.
- Senate President Sweeney was in our studios, talking about a slew of topics, including gay marriage.
- The Rutgers merger is official.
- NJ students deal with loan rate hikes.
- Businesses escape a tax hit.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Monday's poll asked if you planned to travel over the holiday weekend; 59 percent "no," 41 percent "yes."
Video of the Day
Courtesy Governor's Office