Snow Comes Through NJ: From The Newsroom
Light snow is expected across New Jersey during the late afternoon and evening hours. While accumulation will not be great, it will be dangerous.
- Alan Kasper says the already cold air in place will make for slick conditions.
- This cold weather can be very dangerous, but January has still been a mild month.
- Governor Christie introduces new Sandy re-building guidelines.
- The U.S. Senate will vote Monday on the Sandy Aid Package.
- Does NJ's pot program need a re-boot?
- State websites are back online today.
- A lawmaker hopes to stop utility rate hikes.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Alan Kasper's audio blog can be heard anytime online.
Thursday's poll asked if you filed a Sandy-related lawsuit against your insurance company. 80% said no, 13% say not yet, but they plan to, and 7% said they have.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Associated Press