Rossi Roundup – Volunteer EMS Crisis – And More
Here’s some of what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a radio journeyman with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at nj1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
1) How unbearable is your job in the heat? Jersey heat wave is toughest on those who must work outdoors?
3) What made you get your first tattoo, and what was it?
5) Do you feel motorcycles pose a greater danger on the roads than the trucks or cars around them?
7) Have You Applied for a Disability pension and Got Turned Down? Finally the Former Hamilton cop who claimed disability but starred in reality TV show loses pension!
8) Could you cheer for a member of a team you hate? A Mets fan, the Governor still let out a cheer for Yankee reliever Mariano Rivera.
11) Who are the celebrities whose 15 minutes are up?
12) Rossi Posse iPod Shuffle for comedy tickets and more!
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”