Ray Rossi – Late Show for April 11th to 12th
Here’s what’s on Tonight’s Late Show.
New Jersey’s only all live /all local/ all nite show!
Conmigo, el rey de la noche!.... just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Bringing a little piece of Jersey to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on the radio right here on New Jersey 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Facebook and Twitter.
1) Money for Rutgers, should it go toward athletics or academics/do you favor the merger of Rutgers-Camden and Rowan - POLL
2) Will you go to Prudential Center despite there being fewer cops - poll
3) Is a wall mural in Elmwood Park “free speech” or graffiti, and should it come down
4) Fire Ozzie Guillen
5) Should landlords have to pay for bad tenents
6) DYFS rules “slap in the face” is excessive punishment!
7) Study says beer can make you smarter.
8) Drug offenders second chance –
9) Medical marijuana
10) The worst road projects in the state
11) Concerts that have put you to sleep - blog
Programming note: There will be no “Late Show” tomorrow night.
See you on the web this weekend, and on the radio Monday night!
Have a great weekend!