Operation: Tie The Knot
Venus Jewelers a 4th generation family jeweler located in Somerset, NJ is proud to announce the winners of Operation: Tie the Knot, a dream engagement ring and ultimate wedding giveaway. Army soldier SPC Derek McConell and Krystina Dressler shared their inspiring, heartfelt love story, and you voted- so Derek, a 23 year old American hero who stepped on 2 IED's to save his fellow soldiers, will get the wedding he and his high school sweetheart have always dreamed of.
Here is what they won:
- A beautiful dream diamond engagement ring and wedding bands from Venus Jewelers, a 4th generation family jeweler, located in Somerset, NJ and Lieberfarb Wedding Ring Company.
- A fantastic wedding reception for up to 100 people from Park Savoy or Nanina’s in the Park. ($30,000 value)
- DJ & Musical Entertainment from Vali Entertainment.
- Wedding Cake from Chambers Walk Cafe|Catering.
- Videography from Nino Gallego.
- Engagement and Wedding Photography from Erin H. Photography.
- Flowers from Flower Station.
- Wedding Dress from L'Fay Bridal.
- His and hers Movado watches.
Listen to an interview with Venus Jewelers Owner Peter Stavrianidis, the reasoning behind creating Operation: Tie the Knot
Operation Jersey Cares sends packages to our men and women to let them know that ‘America’ is behind their efforts.
Operation: Tie The Knot is powered by: