Obama Accepts Dem Nomination: From The Newsroom
President Barack Obama officially accepted the Democratic nomination for president in Charlotte on Thursday night.
- Obama delivered a speech to a packed house, where he spoke about hope and his vision for the country, while acknowledging his own failings.
- A Trenton lawmaker looks to create a task force to determine whether the property tax cap is working.
- Attorney General Jeff Chiesa says a ban on synthetic drugs has been effective.
- David Matthau previews today's jobs report.
- Churned up surf has officials warning against swimming at the unguarded NJ beaches.
- Will more students eat breakfast in class.
- That unshuffled cards lawsuit at Golden Nugget takes a new twist.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Thursday's poll asked if you support a bill that would protect identities for up to a year after winning the lottery...96% say yes.
Video of the Day