NJ Residents Tire Of Outages And Storms: From The Newsroom
The wait for normalcy continues for many New Jerseyans as we near two weeks since Sandy's ever-lasting destruction.
- We spoke to New Jerseyans, who are sick and tired of this two-week nightmare.
- Full details for barrier islands grab-n-gos.
- Governor Christie is readying the state for "rebuild mode."
- How do you fight mold in your flood-ravaged house?
- Information on FEMA and insurance claims.
- The still-high outage numbers are causing PR problems for the utilities.
- Health officials are trying to learn lessons from Sandy.
- FEMA applications are skyrocketing after the storm.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Our station has launched an effort to aid in the Sandy recovery called "Restore New Jersey." Full details are available online.
Thursday's poll asked if the Nor'easter re-knocked out your power. 42% said yes, 36% no, and 22% said it was already knocked out.
Video of The Day
Courtesy Governor's Office