Mother Nature Pounds NJ: From The Newsroom
The world may not have ended today like Mayans had predicted, but Mother Nature took it upon herself to pound the Garden State with high winds and fleeting rain.
- The weather caused flooding and high power outage numbers.
- A moment of silence is acknowledged nationally for Newtown.
- What went through Adam Lanza’s head?
- NJ groups are offering comfort to the CT town.
- A new charity will provide gifts to Sandy victims.
- Newark Mayor Cory Booker announces his future political plans.
- Governor Christie says the shore will rebuild.
- New Jerseyans share their 2013 workplace wishes.
- How many people are hitting the road for the holidays?
- A new poll gauges American’s view on sports betting.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Associated Press