More State Revenue Problems: From The Newsroom
In the wake of Sandy, state revenues continue to be a major issue as the budget gap widens.
- OLS analysts say the budget shortfall could hit 2 billion dollars.
- A disturbing new report on child predator cases.
- State mayors are concerned about new FEMA flood maps.
- Wildwood considers beach badges.
- Long Beach Island is reopened.
- Reaction to Governor Christie's tough talk this week.
- JCPL announces communication upgrades post-Sandy.
- Congress votes today on Sandy aid.
- A Lakewood fire kills a young child.
- NJ businesses are not thrilled with fiscal cliff deal.
- The latest on red light cameras.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Thursday's poll asked if you agreed with Governor Christie's tough talk at House Republican leadership. Not suprisingly, 95% were in favor of it, 5% did not agree.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Associated Press