Middle East Turmoil Continues: From The Newsroom
As American officials sort out Wednesday's attack in Libya, protestors stormed the American embassy in Yemen.
- Some officials believe that terrorists are responsible for the Libyan attack, which left 4 Americans dead.
- A wild police chase in Tinton Falls leads to two suspects dead, and a major road closure.
- Low-paying jobs may be the new normal.
- A woman is beaten and robbed during a meeting with somebody she was introduced to on Facebook.
- A new report says poverty is up and incomes down across New Jersey.
- New legislation would require town inspectors to go through background checks.
- Governor Christie launches his new Town Hall tour.
- An exclusive from Senate President Steve Sweeney on a new plan to help small businesses.
- Alcohol and drugs are linked to the rise in fatal crashes.
- The state may look into more web-based revenue streams.
- Mike Ritacco faces sentencing tomorrow in Trenton, and Toms River residents weigh in on his legacy.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Wednesday's poll asked if your unemployment benefits have been affected by a glut of appeals....83% said yes.
Video of the Day
Governor's Office/Tim Larsen