Long and Costly Process to Fire NJ Teachers: From the Newsroom
Fire that teacher! That was the reaction from most New Jerseyans after hearing audio recordings of a teacher and an aide mocking and swearing at a ten year-old autistic boy. It’s not as easy as that. Terminating a teacher takes a long time, costs a lot of money and in the end the teacher everyone feels should be fired might never be fired anyway.
- The process to fire a tenure teacher in New Jersey isn’t an easy one.
- The teacher allegedly caught on tape berating an autistic child goes on the defense.
- Governor Chris Christie says more money is being spent on New Jersey roads. How will that affect you this summer?
- Parents of special needs children face many challenges.
- Go on, write Governor Chris Christie a letter. He says his office responds to most letters and e-mails.
- More students are choosing to skip college due to the high cost of education.
- No matter how many times they get caught, New Jersey politicians are still getting their hands dirty.
- An independent filmaker comes back to New Jersey for movie shoot.
- Gas prices continue to decrease. But will the trend continue for summer?
Be the first to know. Get our breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting the word “NEWS” to 89000.
Yesterday’s poll asked you if you snoop on your teenagers’ Facebook page. Over 80% of you said yes!