Late Show [6/11] Should Student Loans Be Forgiven? [POLL]
Live from the Jim Gearhart Broadcast Facility somewhere in the wilds of the Garden State, it’s New Jersey’s ONLY ALL LIVE –ALL LOCAL-ALL NIGHT SHOW, with me, Jersey Guy Ray Rossi – “el rey de la noche” – merely a guy with a microphone, transmitter, and internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State via RadioPup 3.0 on your smartphone or tablet, online at nj1015.com; and on your FM at 101.5!
2) New Jersey one of the worst states to make a living – How hard is it for you to make a living here? How many jobs do you have?
4) Have you lost your job and had a hard time collecting unemployment? Apparently some inmates didn’t have a problem collecting. An investigation could nab more NJ inmates who collected benefits in jail
6) Your road rage stories. What do you carry in the car to defend yourself? – a Man involved in 2010 road-rage killing of Hamilton man gets four years probation – is the verdict fair
8) Since the Rangers are about to lose their bid for a Stanley Cup and all the area baseball teams suck – What is your favorite sport, and do you watch World Cup Soccer?
13) Where was the riskiest place you’ve had sex? Sea Isle City Police arrest Philly couple for sex in the surf
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
Feel free to make a “Ray-Quest” Listener Suggested Topic at @RayRossiNJ1015 on Twitter or on Facebook at Ray Rossi (The Jersey Guy)
And feel free to take today’s Rossi Posse Poll: