Christie Talks Tax Cut: From The Newsroom
Governor Chris Christie called in to Jim Gearhart today to reveal a middle-class tax cut plan.
- The tax cut comes in the form of a property tax credit.
- Speaking of taxes, why is NJ's tax freedom day later than the rest of the nation?
- Things got raucous at Rutgers.
- Talks continue with Eddie Jordan and Rutgers.
- A mom gives birth on the Parkway.
- NJ schools face an upcoming requirement.
- The benefits of flat-rate tuition.
- Teen summer hiring is mixed.
- One town takes action against copper thieves.
- This week's "What's So Great About the Garden State" spotlights Connor's House.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
The weekend poll asked if you receive health insurance through your employer; 71 percent said yes, 29 percent no.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Associated Press