Christie Talks Surgery: From The Newsroom
It was a whirlwind Tuesday, following a report confirmed by Governor Christie that he underwent lap-band surgery.
- Christie doesn't understand what the fuss is all about with his weight.
- Political experts weigh in on the presidential ramifications.
- Will gun control play a big role in this year's Gubernatorial election?
- The state medical marijuana program gets set to expand.
- A new poll looks at dune support in NJ.
- Growth in women-owned businesses lags.
- What salary would a stay-at-home mother earn?
- Submit your entries as part of the New Jersey 101.5/PNC Bank Salute to Small Business.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Tuesday's poll asked if Governor Christie's weight loss surgery was a good thing; 96 percent said yes.