Christie Rounds The State: From The Newsroom
Governor Christie was a busy man on Wednesday, as he rounded the state to take care of all kinds of state business.
- The Governor defended the two percent property tax cap, which many have recently criticized. The reason for the numerous stops: he signed historic higher education legislation.
- Democrats are staying critical of the Governor as he continues his summer tax cut tour.
- Kevin McArdle examines job numbers around the state.
- New details on that horrific Camden murder-suicide, including audio of a disturbing 911 call.
- Part four of our series on teen prescription drug abuse in New Jersey, where Stacy Proebstle talks with mothers, who faced a parent's worst nightmare.
- It's a tough time for Generation Y to find high-level employment.
- NJ Transit touts safety improvements on buses.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
A reminder that "Ask the Governor" is tonight at 7PM. You can submit your questions anytime online now leading up to the show.
Alan Kasper looks into the upcoming weekend with his 5-day forecast.
Wednesday's poll asked if you are stressed at your current job. 93% say yes, 7% no.
VIDEO OF THE DAY
Courtesy Governor's Office