Budget Moves To Christie’s Desk: From The Newsroom
Although there is no tax cut included in the plan, Democrats have sent their budget plan over to the Governor, who is expected to break out his veto pen.
- Kevin McArdle boils down what is and isn't in the budget plan, as well as the latest on the millionaires' tax hike expected to pass on Thursday.
- Also at the State House, the decriminalization of marijuana moves forward, as did increased fines for injuries or deaths caused if you use a cell phone while driving.
- Some positive news for New Jerseyans. Gas prices could be the lowest in years during the Fourth of July holiday.
- The maker and installer of red light cameras releases a new video touting the program's success.
- The Monmouth County Courthouse opens after a mysterious contamination closed it for over a week.
- The Move Over Law gains steam with a new campaign.
- More and more New Jerseyans have no rainy day fund.
- Stocks are expected to have a bumpy road ahead.
- Jackson Liberty High School's marching band will play in Washington D.C. during the holiday.
Be the first to know. Get our breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Governor Christie will be in our studios this Thursday night at 7PM for "Ask The Governor." You can submit your questions anytime leading up to the broadcast.
Monday's poll asked if you had any faith in Trenton lawmakers passing a tax cut for you. 92% said no.
VIDEO OF THE DAY