Should Spanish-speaking students be required to speak English in school?
Live from the Jim Gearhart Broadcast Facility somewhere in the wilds of the Garden State, it’s New Jersey’s ONLY ALL LIVE –ALL LOCAL-ALL NIGHT SHOW, with me, Jersey Guy Ray Rossi – “el rey de la noche” – merely a guy with a microphone, transmitter, and internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State via RadioPup 3.0 on your smartphone or tablet, online at nj1015.com; and on your FM at 101.5!
1) A School Principal in Texas who told kids not to speak Spanish will lose job.Should Spanish speaking students be required to speak English in school?
3) Props to the Robbinsville Little League Softball Team as they take home the championship. Did you play youth sports or you have a kid that plays in youth sports – and do you believe they’re too violent?
5) Do you ever go to street fairs – which is your favorite – and what is your favorite food to eat at them? 111th annual ‘La Festa Italiana’ street fair at Jersey City’s Holy Rosary Church is on now through Sunday!
6) NEVER TOO OLD: 97-YEAR OLD NEW JERSEY GRANDMA DRIVES BIG RIG – What do you want to do before you die?
7) Should the speed limit in Jersey be raised to 70?
9) Favorite show on pay TV like HBO, Showtime, or Starz? ‘Homeland’ announces premiere date for two-hour season four kickoff.
10) Rossi Posse iPod Shuffle
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
Feel free to make a “Ray-Quest” Listener Suggested Topic at @RayRossiNJ1015 on Twitter or on Facebook at Ray Rossi (The Jersey Guy)!
And feel free to take our Posse Poll: