‘Ask the Gov’ Recap: From the Newsroom
Fresh off a landslide re-election win, Governor Christie returned to our studios last night for the November edition of ‘Ask the Governor.’
- Governor Christie once again blasted Obamacare and spoke about a possible tax cut plan.
- A nasty Nor’easter heads our way.
- Why do we eat so much during the holidays?
- Will internet gambling lead to more problems?
- A distracted driving bill moves in Trenton.
- The search widens for a missing Marlboro autistic teen.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Monday’s poll asked if you planned to travel for Thanksgiving; 71 percent said ‘yes,’ 29 percent ‘no.’